Thursday, September 6, 2012

3 months old, very low mileage, FIAT 500 POP (2012). Selling because I no longer need the car. !

Perfect Fiat 500. I am simply selling the car as I no longer need it. I purchased it brand new 3 months a go and it has less than 2000 miles on the clock now. As you can see I very rarely use it. Perfect for around town and keeps up with everyone on the motorway. Makes a perfect run around car. The back is big enough to put everything you need in with the rear seats folded down you can expand the boot enough. It looks small from the outside but definitely enough room inside. Clean interior with no marks or stains and exterior has no dents or chip. Full MOT and TAX. Road tax is 30 a year and insurance is seriously cheap. No need to pay congestion charge either as it is excellent for the environment. To fill up it costs me 40-45 depending on the garage. I am asking for 9995 ono - I will only except cash or banking draft and you must be able to view and collect the car yourself I will not reply to anyone who does not respect this. For images please email me as my computer would not allow me to upload them to thi peugeot 307 se sw 2ltr hdi estate tax and mot can covert in to 7 seater it is stuck in limp mode but then comes back out of limp mode as it pleases and smokes first thing in the mornin for a breaf while priory to these problems it drive fine car coverd 136thousand miles body work is fine and all tires are good condition part ex would be consiserd 4 Doors, Manual 6 speed, Saloon, Petrol, Metallic Black. Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Remote Central Locking, Dual Zone Digital Climate Control, Air Condition, Cruise Control, CD Player, Multi Function Steering, Full black Leather M Sport Seats, Brushed Alluminum Interior Trim, DTC Traction Control, Full MSport Interior Pack, Parking Sensors, Factory Fitted M Aero Body Kit, 18" Alloy Wheels,black kidney grills. Front Fog Lights,fbmw Service History,just recently been serviced ...........6500 ono..........07944403444 3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 103,000 miles, Metallic Grey, MOT-06-2013, 3 Owners. A STUNNING E

0 comments:

Post a Comment